Human Trafficking Education Seminars' curriculum has been approved by the State of Florida and State of Michigan. Please contact your State's licensing department for clarity on requirements for training.
This program package includes:
What you will know at the conclusion of the training:
1. Understand legal definitions of human trafficking
2. Know the differences between sex trafficking and labor trafficking
3. Apply best practices for identifying and reporting suspected cases of human trafficking
4. Access and/or apply interventions and treatment for survivors of human trafficking
5. Identify human trafficking indicators specific to hotel, motel, and public lodging establishments
All Programs are mailed to purchaser and will contain a copy of everything listed, and the book, Human Trafficking 101: Stories, Stats, and Solutions.
Training Course Purpose
All public lodging establishments are in need of human trafficking identification and response training. Florida has been ranked third worst in the nation, when it comes to human trafficking abuses. In response to this, Florida State Legislators have passed Bill HB 851 (s. 509.096, F.S.) requiring ALL hotel, motel, public lodging establishments, and rental sharing sites take an annual course in Human Trafficking Identification and Response; providing administration, management, and staff with knowledge and skills to appropriately identify suspected cases of human trafficking, respond, and hopefully prevent it from happening.
Add on a virtual or in-person seminar. Simply contact us for a quote.